“Course cancellations must be received five business days prior to the start date of the course, or the total fee is forfeited.
If you arrive for class late, you will not be allowed to participate and you will not be re-booked.”
Persons with an Ontario Class F licence are licenced to drive vehicles with a maximum of 24 passenger capacity such as airport shuttle buses, para-transit vehicles and ambulances.
Our Class ‘F’ Course includes: 5 hours in-vehicle training
The use of the vehicle for the licencing road test at the Drive Test Centre
Both the classroom and in-vehicle training is taught by experienced, qualified instructors. Courses are available on a continuous basis throughout the year. Course pre-requisites are shown below. You may register online for this course.
We ask that you obtain these pre-requisites, before registering.
If registering for these courses on-line, you must bring a copy of your medical and your beginner’s licence to class.
We will NOT book any in-vehicle lessons or a road test until we have proof you passed your beginners and paid the full fee.
- You must be 18 or over to apply for the Class E or F course
- Minimum requirement-Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s Licence (Class G1 & G2 are NOT eligible)
- You will also need to pick up an MTO medical form when you purchase your handbook. Medical Forms are available at our office or at the Drive Test Centre.
- Anyone who is upgrading their licence to a commercial licence must bring in the completed medical to your local Drive Test Centre when you go to write your beginner’s test. (The Drive Test Centre will keep your medical form. We recommend you make copies of it before handing it in.)
- Purchase a copy of the Ministry of Transportation’s ‘Bus Driver Handbook’ and read it over in preparation for the Drive Test’s Written Test for your beginner’s licence. This manual can be purchased at our offices, Licence & Vehicle Offices, the Drive Test Centre or your local bookstore. You may be able to get it from your local library.
- You will be required to pay the $85.00 licencing fee when you do the written test.